Thursday, May 7, 2009

Marinating the camera

Nearly two weeks ago, I was coming inside from the garage and I put my purse on the laundry room cabinet. I went upstairs to take a nap and when I came down a few hours later I found that my purse had fallen into the sink. This wouldn't have been a problem, but there happened to be a cup of water in the sink--Erik had been painting. This still wouldn't have been an issue if it hadn't been for the fact that one item, our camera, had fallen out of my purse and directly into the cup. It had marinated in a cup of water for perhaps 3 hours. We let the camera dry out for nearly two weeks before I tried using it again. Amazingly, it seems to work. You can see for yourself; the pictures from this blog are from our camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment