Thursday, May 28, 2009

FLU!!!


So, on Friday, last, Aiden woke up with the stomach flu. He spent most of the day in my lap or my mom's. He seemed okay by Sunday, but by Sunday afternoon we realized he was still sick. It lasted through Tuesday!!! Yuck! By Tuesday night, I had the stomach flu, and by Wednesday morning, Erik had it too. Thank goodness my mom was here as she has been taking care of Aiden while Erik and I convalesced. Now we just hope and pray that Mom doesn't get sick!

Still no baby. Granted, I was hoping that I woudn't go into labor while I was feeling so bad. I'm guessing your body kind of decides not to go into labor when you're really sick. I can't believe the baby isn't here yet. I know I'm nearing the end of 39 weeks, but I was sure this little guy was going to be a bit earlier. Granted, my prediction was to have him by the end of this week. There is still time. Erik is predicting next week. We'll see who's right--maybe no one as the baby could wait until I'm 41 or 42 weeks. Oh, wouldn't that be fun :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment