Monday, April 9, 2012
Chocolate bunnies in Olden times
So apparently, when I was a child, I lived during "olden times." Today Aiden and Zander won chocolate bunnies for pictures they'd colored. When I handed the boys their bunnies, I let them know that they were hollow chocolate bunnies. In the past, Aiden has gotten upset when he has bitten into a bunny and there was nothing inside. After I informed Aiden of this, he asked me how I knew...I told him I'd had the same kind of chocolate bunny as a child. He responded, "Well that was in olden times. I'm sure they aren't hollow anymore." He later informed me that his chocolate bunny was indeed hollow. I guess the chocolate bunny company is not listening to the crying children's feedback :-) Or maybe they just pay attention to crying parents who don't want their kids consuming too much chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment