Besides both boys being insanely cranky, they were so sweet at times.
Aiden decorated a postcard he received from his Aunt Mere. She sent him little jewel stickers last week. This morning, he decided the manatee on his postcard needed a little more pizazz so he put jewel stickers over its eyes. A little creepy!!!
Aiden did a "blind" taste test of two different berry pies. I bought one from Marie Callendars and one from Shari's. He wore a blindfold as I gave him tastes of each. He decided he liked Shari's best, but decided he wanted to have a piece of the Marie Callendar's pie...it seemed like he didn't want to hurt its feelings :-)
Zander stood at the top of the stairs calling "Papa, Papa" until Erik came and then Z kept waving and saying "hi." A few minutes later, Z called again and this time started singing, "Goodnight Mama, Goodnight Papa." Aiden decided he couldn't let Z have all the attention so he began singing too. I wish I had it on video.
Aiden decided that he was "traveling" tonight as he got ready for bed. He had his backpack on and dragged around his wheeled suitcase. He traveled from his room to my bathroom to brush his teeth. Then, he traveled to his bathroom to pee and wash his hands. Then traveled back to my room to put on his jammies. His final travels took him to his room for stories. Oh, and at one point he thought I'd gone downstairs so he walked with his luggage down the stairs--ka-thunk, ka-thunk, ka-thunk, all the way down and then back-up.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment