Erik and I had a shopping extravaganza today; we shopped for fall decorations and Aiden's birthday. We came home ready to celebrate the autumn season. We made an apple crisp, drank hot apple cider, and made decorations for the house (we made these with the help of Keli and her 3 boys). We decided it was a good time to try on Halloween costumes. Aiden really likes his Spiderman costume! The fake muscles are really funny. Aiden told us that his peck muscles are like breasts--I'm still laughing!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Fall Party
Erik and I had a shopping extravaganza today; we shopped for fall decorations and Aiden's birthday. We came home ready to celebrate the autumn season. We made an apple crisp, drank hot apple cider, and made decorations for the house (we made these with the help of Keli and her 3 boys). We decided it was a good time to try on Halloween costumes. Aiden really likes his Spiderman costume! The fake muscles are really funny. Aiden told us that his peck muscles are like breasts--I'm still laughing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment