Monday, September 21, 2009
Zander turning over
Z-man decided that he was no typical baby...none of this turning onto his back from his tummy first. He decided, repeatedly, that he wanted to roll from his back to his tummy. A day or two later he decided to roll from tummy to back. I talked to my doctor about this--I was feeling like a proud Mama. I proceeded to admit that Zander does not get much tummy-time. She told me that was fairly typical for second kids as the moms are running around more. I explained that my reason for not putting Z down on his tummy was that he spits up a lot, even if it has been an hour or more after eating. Since Zander is gaining weight very slowly and dropping in weight percentiles (he was at 15 and is now at 4), we are now exploring the possibility that Zander has a problem with acid reflux. We're hoping that we'll see better weight gain in him now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment