Thursday, August 6, 2009

Who Feeds Whom


Recently there was picture in the paper of an actress from the new Transformers movie; she is quite endowed. Aiden kept looking at the picture and pointing out that the woman had "two breasts." He went on to say, "Mama, she feeds two babies with those." I agreed that, yes she indeed had two breasts, but I didn't think she had babies or fed babies at this time. Aiden was adamant that she did. He still talks about her...it has been over a month since he saw the picture.

Aiden has also recently determined that "girls feed babies and boys feed puppies." I guess Erik typically feeds our dog, but not always :-) Aiden likes to take the dog's food and feed her the individual kibbles. He regularly asks young girls if they feed babies. Ahh...the fascination begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment