Aiden and I were flying to Minnesota for my Grandpa Molvik's funeral. As Aiden was eating a snack he began pretending that it was an airplane. We commonly do this. Sometimes when we play this game, the "airplane" goes behind the clouds, sometimes it is about to crash and we make sound effects. Well, this particular time, Aiden decided his snack airplane was going to crash. He said in a loud voice several time, on the airplane, "Oh, no the airplane is going to crash!!!" I was mortified. I worry about the white-knuckle fliers and undercover airplane marshals. Thankfully, I was able to distract Aiden from his snack activity and keep him from continuing his announcement!
(our plane landed safely)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hah! Not something the white knuckled flier wants to think about yep yep! LOL
ReplyDeleteBy the way, If you want a place to share little snippets and not feel like you're knocking the grand moments like these off the blog, plurk is rather fun. Like a cross between a blog and a chat room. As you subscribe to peoples timelines yours gets filled up with all the little snippets that your friends and people whose timelines you're following. http://www.plurk.com/BenODen is mine. I'm having fun with the "denver is a snowy wasteland" meme in response to Denver getting advertised as the city people most want to live. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your Grandpa, my Grandma on my mom's side passed away last summer; tis tough to see them go.